Nestoil Group is committed to:
- Protect the health and safety of its staff, its contractors’ employees and all parties affected by its activities.
- Protect the environment in which it operates and minimize pollution.
- Consistently emphasized HSE and seek technological improvements in all our operations.
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, standards and procedures of relevant jurisdictions and apply more stringent standards and procedures where it is considered necessary.
- Provide safe and healthy work place for our staff and where appropriate contractor’s employees’.
- Focus on promoting health safety awareness through education and minimize exposure to adverse health effect due to work environment.
- Support and promote a high standard preventive and curative health care in execution of occupational and public health.
- Work towards accident free environment.
- Reduce waste generation and contamination of air, water and land.
- Dispose of all waste in a safe and environmentally friendly manner
- Promote awareness in all the employees about HSE impacts of their activities and the objective of this policy.
- Undertake reviews to ensure compliance to this policy and continual improvement in health, safety and environmental performance.
We have adopted painstaking and proactive HSE measures in our operations through sustained inspections, audits and general supervision to curb all forms of unwholesome practices which could lead to accident.
All activities found to be unsafe, unhealthy, or insecure with negative impact and or potential cause of harm are to be stopped immediately and discontinued until necessary corrections are affected.